Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim P Kuhar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 17
The worst thing at this doctor office is waiting time. Even I have an appointment and I'm always be there 10-15' before my appointment time, I end up waiting for almost 2 hrs there. First, after waiting for 30-45', the nurse took me to the room, got blood pressure, weight ... and then I was sitting there for almost 90' until the doctor came, it took her just 10' to talk to me, examine ... and done. Every time I come there, I always have to wait at least 1 hour, it wastes my time so what is the reason for appointment time? It doesn't make sense and they don't care about that, I hate this place.
I was a patient of the practice for about 2 years. Although I was never thrilled with the care or bedside manner of any if the doctors or physician assistants; appointments were rushed and felt as if medications and tests were thrown at you with no explanation or direction. That being said, as poorly as the physicians treated you, the office staff was much worse. They were rude, not friendly and always gave you the feeling that you were a bother. They seemed annoyed if you asked to speak with one of the docs about a test result. A major issue I had with the front office staff, was blatant disregard for patient privacy and hippa violations; heard many conversations about patients medical conditions while checkung in for appointments! It is not their right to discuss any patient issues in "conversation". Would never recomndnd this practice!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKim Kuhar Do Internal Medicine Pc, 164 Main St, Silverdale, PA
Dr. Kim P Kuhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, PA.