Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kim Kurak
Dr. Kim Kurak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rutland, VT, with other offices in West Pawlet, VT and Shoreham, VT (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kurak is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center and Southwestern Vermont Health Care. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim Kurak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kim Kurak has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kurak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Southwestern Vermont Health Care
11 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kim Kurak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.