Dr. Kim Lucas Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kim Lucas?

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Saved my daughter's life and she wasn't even her patient. I was, thankfully. Changing my medical insurance and trying to find her to learn what insurance she accepts now.

worst place

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I was seen by Pam Edens, the nurse practioner. She never bothered to follow up regarding my blood work. They took two weeks to give the lab results . My previous doctor used to give the same report in a couple of days. I had to call many times just to ask if Pam has reviewed my reports and everything is normal. All that they told me was she will call in a few hours.I wouldn't recommend going to this place.

locates the problem!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Found my benign brain tumor... first visit...which is a whole lot less then several other doctors. She listens and really tries to figure it out before prescribing medications. Will fill out my disability paperwork that all of my specialist won't be bothered with. I am not the only person she has figured out a major problem with that are friends of mine. Highly recommend.

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Lucas does not send patients for needless tests. She is confident in her diagnoses. She understands how difficult it is to maintain a normal weight. She takes time to answer questions. The staff is excellent.

Not the greatest

Posted on November 29th, 2011

seems nice but overlooked some important issues when I saw her. Went to a different physiocian and much more thorough

excellent doctor who really cares about her patients

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I am seeing Dr. Lukas for more than 6 years now and can state that she is the best doctor I ever had. She really cares about her patients and is very care- and thougthful with her diagnosis. She also provides insigth background information about the diseases and alternate therapies as well as the advantages and disadvantages of diffrent treatments, each time I have asked her. She is extremely competent and also a very friedly and caring doctor. I can recommend her with my highest degree of entusiasm

Highly recommended

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

Listens, asks good questions, lets you know what she is thinking, problem-solver, informative, personable

Posted on July 19th, 2017