Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim P Mangham has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kim P Mangham has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Dr. Kim P Mangham has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kim P Mangham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Mangham has been great. I have 4 children ranging in ages 4-18. She is always there when we need her and has an excellent attitude towards my children. She is non judgmental and treats my family with respect. After trying several doctors closer to home we found Dr. Mangham to be the one we are proud to call our pediatrician.
We have been seeing Dr. Mangham since we moved to Keller over 8 years ago. I have 5 children and they range from ages 20 to 9 years old. I have a son with Aspergerâs and 2 daughters with ADD. They are all different and require Dr. Mangham to understand each of their complexities. This is just one of the many reasons that we admire Doctor Mangham so much! Doctor Mangham spends quality time with us at every visit and assures us that our kids are going to get the best and correct care. She always goes the extra mile to ensure that our (my kids and myself) needs are met and could not imagine my kids having a better doctor! We love her!!!
I chose this physician based on a similar type of physician review service. Upon the first couple of visits, I felt she was rude with a very condescending attitude. She did not listen and made her own judgments about the care required for my child, without considering the information we were providing on my child's previous conditions and health care. At the last couple of appointments, I just could not bear her attitdue further and filed a complaint, wereby I found that though under a major company name, the facility was really under her control, so we gladly requested our records be provided to us so we could find a new, more caring physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kim P Mangham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsCcpn Keller, 1006 Keller Pkwy Ste 103, Keller, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim P Mangham in this video.
Dr. Kim P Mangham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.