Dr. Kim L Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim L Mcdonald?

Staff is very unprofessional, Cannot not a simple referral to a speciality doctor, they just throw a doctor's name out there and tell you to call him or her and see it they accept your insurance,,, what kind of mess is that.

longtimepatient

Everyone that I have recommended Dr. McDonald to was pleased with her. She is compassionate and never seems to be in a rush to move on to the next patient. She is always concerned about what is best for her patient and not the insurance company. Great Internal Medicine Physician.

Dr. McDonald has been my doctor since 1999 when I moved to Florissant. I had a severe illness and was rushed to the hospital and told I needed to be admitted as a patient. Dr. McDonald was there for me so quick I couldn't believe it. I never would've consented to being admitted if I had not spoken with her. She gave confidence that I would be alright after admission and I was. I reccommend her as the best doctor for you if you're searching for a doctor.

Great Physician

Dr. Mc Donald is very professional and any time I have been sick she gets me right in and gets my treatments going. She is my physician for life.

I have been very pleased with Dr.McDonald in every way. The questions answered in a review I read that meant a lot to me was Do you feel your doctor has your best interest in mind when prescribing medication for you. Do you feel his/her attention is on YOU while he/she is making the diagnosis? and would you recommend this doctor to a good friend or family member? My old doctor had a 2 out of 5. Most doctors had a 3 out of 5. Dr. McDonald had a 5 out of 5, and I will give her a 5 out of 5.

Do not select Dr. McDonald as your Internist. When you are sick, it is impossible to schedule an appointment. I had a lingering cold and tried to schedule an appointment and by the time the appointment cam around (3 weeks later), I had pneumonia.

Dr McDonald is excellent, she is caring, works hard at figuring out what is wrong and knows what she is doing.

Best doctor ever!

I started seeing her in 1999 when she was located on Delmar. I stayed with her when she moved to Florissant. Then I moved away and came back and wouldn't think of having anyone else. She's too nice and really understands her patients. I had high blood pressure and she helped me to lose 40lbs so I don't need meds anymore.

Great doctor. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. McDonald's for 8 years. My husband will even listen to her. She is very caring, patient and her staff is great. Our family no longer lives in Florissant but will drive there still just to continue to have her as our doctor!