Dr. Kim Y Palfey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Y Palfey?

So disappointed.

Had to wait six weeks for an appointment. Six weeks! For an appointment that lasted ten minutes and didn't involve an exam or anything despite my willingness to undergo anything to get to the bottom of my problems. Then when I had serious (possibly life threatening) side effects from the medication she prescribed me, she only communicated to me through her nurse insisting it wasn't the medication and that I "could go off of it if I want". Well no, I really don't WANT to, but given the circumstances, I HAVE to...what are my alternatives? "Go see your PCP." ....Really...? Thanks for nothing.

She has been my obgyn for just over 16 years. I had two high risk miracle pregnancies and she was awesome. I have never met such a great and knowledgeable Dr. I recommend her to everyone and my mother and daughter now see her.

Not a vitamin pusher...

I recently went and saw Dr. Palfey. I was looking for a doctor that would be a little more compassionate, I mostly only use alternative medicine in my life. During my appointment we were discussing vitamins and she clarified that she is not a "vitamin pusher". But she was willing to spend 15 minutes telling me why I should have the HPV vaccination. Now I understand that for 90% of Americans vaccinations are a give in, but me, I like to determine which are important to my life and which I would prefer to avoid. I felt like she was a sweet woman but definitely your typical Western Medicine doctor. Pushing vaccinations and gummy bear vitamins.... no thank you.

Dr. Palfey is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I had a difficult time getting pregnant and within 3 months of seeing her I was pregnant. She was so kind and understanding throughout the whole pregnancy - I couldn't have asked for better care. I wish every doctor was like Dr. Palfey!