Dr. Kim Panzarella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Panzarella?

give patient time to ask questions...

Posted on March 10th, 2015

first visit after a number of years for same condition... Assistant prepared me. Dr. Panzarella flew in, instructed the assistant and flew out of the office.. Left me with questions that I wanted to ask her. Follow up visit went much better with my daughter present to toss out the necessary questions.. I felt much better with that visit,

Posted on September 12th, 2014

I go to Dr. Panzerella for an annual skin check for cancer. She is always thorough and compassionate and I was impressed that she takes photographs during the first visit for a baseline comparison.

Wonderful caring Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr Panzarella is a caring doctor who takes her time and listens to you. She always looks closely at the areas I want looked at. She found two cancerous lesions on me and sent me to a great MOHS. Dr P answered all my questions and I've never felt rushed with her or her staff. You won't go wrong with her.

Best Dermatologist in the area.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Panzarella for a ongoing skin problem that several other Dermatologist in the area could not figure out. She had a diagnosis and a treatment for me by the time I left and most importantly solved/resolved my issues. She took time to listen and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her office, the kind staff and Dr. Panzarella.

great doc

Posted on July 16th, 2011

She was wonderful, she took a lot of time with me, explained my situation and was very friendly. She seemed very intelligent and her staff was wonderful

Totally not on target...waste of treatment and $

Posted on February 4th, 2011

She not only misdiagnosed my situation but she took out something that did not need to be removed. Only to leave me with a discolored, permanent scar. She admitted to having made an error but that doesn't solve my situation. Definitely not to be trusted. Had she spent more time listening to what my needs were and what the case was with the issue, she would not have made the mistake. I went to get two separate diagnoses and opinions but it was too late. Staff was snobby.

Posted on September 19th, 2017