Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Pershall
Dr. Kim Pershall, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Pershall is affiliated with Covenant Children's Hospital, Covenant Medical Center and Covenant Hospital Plainview. Dr. Pershall has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim Pershall has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Kim Pershall has the following 12 expertise
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Kim Pershall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kim Pershall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I saw Dr. Pershall for a condition with my sinuses of which he later operated on. Worst medical professional I have ever had the misfortune to come across. He was very rude and conducted his checkups aggressively and completely ignoring any sign of pain I gave. I remember after the surgery and a couple of weeks after the healing process I went in to have everything checked out and splints removed from my nose. He stuck a tube into one of my nostrils and I immediately jerked away because of how painful it was band he just kept forcing it in. Do not and I repeat do not waste your money on this man. Two years later and I still have the problem I had went to fix.
I had terrible allergies and sinuses and have seen many Drs, but finally I found a doctor that listened to all my concerns. Allergy test showed what I thought I could be allergic to and that other Drs. said I did not have allergies. Allergy shots are helping so much. His staff is always so nice and prompt with helping me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pershall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Hospital Plainview
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Covenant Hospital Levelland
University Medical Center
Covenant Health Sys -Lakeside, Lubbock, Tx
Covenant Health Systems
32 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Medical Center
Dr. Kim Pershall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKim E Pershall MD Facs, 3811 24th St, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Kim Pershall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.