Dr. Kim M Rice Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kim M Rice?

Terrible doctor. I refuse to be seen by her because she tried to give me chemo for a condition I didn't even have.

Wonderful caring Dr that gets things done!!!!

Dr Rice was my mother's Dr. We had a problem with someone sending her insurance to her secondary first. This was delaying us from starting our process of me being her donor. She got on the phone herself and got our process started immediately. She comforted me when I got nerves and she wasn't even my doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and attentive doctor. I would recommend her to everyone. I loved my doctor but it would've been nice to have her on my team❤️!!!

Wonderful Dr.!

I saw Dr. Rice in the hospital, so I can only address those issues. Dr spent time with me--talking with me and giving her thoughts with my history. She re-explained things and patiently answered my questions. Very good bedside manner whether we talked about my illness or everyday fun stuff!! It was nice to spend time with someone who has a funny bright personality.

Dead beat

I was told by a pa (who was brand new) about my complications. She NEVER came to see me to discuss the problem or tell me about the complication.

She is an excellent doctor. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

Dr. Kim M Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.