Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim M Schaus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kim M Schaus has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kim M Schaus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kim M Schaus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Schaus is extremely rude and unprofessional. She rushes through her appointments and makes it very clear that she finds it annoying to deal with late night calls from L&D concerning her patients who wind up in the hospital. She talks down to her patients and makes them feel as if their health concerns are inconsequential. Would not recommend her to anyone.
Dr Schaus was not very helpful and gave me limited options in dealing with perimenopausal symptoms. I felt I was imposing and she wasn't very compassionate. Felt uncomfortable talking with office staff by phone with questions I had regarding medications. Chose not to go back to her for yearly exam because the first office visit didn't go well.
I have seen Dr. Schaus for many years and not only is she excellent at what she does, but she also takes enough time to answer any and all questions you have leaving you feeling comfortable and confident when you leave her office. Without a doubt, she is the best at what she does. That being said, I was very disappointed the last time I called at how unprofessional was the elderly staff member with whom I spoke. She was very rude. At one point, after being put on hold twice, she hung up on me. When I returned the call, there was no apology. She refused to help me with my question even though she said she could, she didn't have time. She was very short with me and she was not only sarcastic, but condescending. I was shocked!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1990
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Kim M Schaus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKim M Schaus Md Pa, 1018 N Mound St Ste 205, Nacogdoches, TX
Dr. Kim M Schaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nacogdoches, TX.