Dr. Kim R Sobinsky Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kim R Sobinsky?

The staff was great, unlike the Doctor! Dr.Sobinsky was RUDE! He has not bedside manner! He walked into the room with out even saying "hello", didn't introduce him self. Before even looking at my husband he asked if he could come back the next day cause he didn't have the tools that he needed. We said no and he stormed out of the room. Long story short, he did end up removing a cyst but didn't telling us what he was doing nor did he say anything to my husband when he was finished! I've NEVER met a doctor as RUDE as he was. We will not recommend this doctor

Eases your Anxiety

Dr Sobinsky has a great bed side manner, sense of humor, and patience. I was very scared about my surgery and after talking to Dr Sobinsky he helped ease my anxiety.

Went above and beyond the call of duty with finding a malignacy on my right side before performing a Tyroidectomy on the left side to remove a benign but large size nodule..no one had ever EVEN looked at my right side in 10 years. Dr Sobinsky was terrific in everyway, including explaining everything in lay person terms, bedside manner, follow-up,etc. and Lake Forest Hospital was outstanding including wonderful Nurses on each shift...meeting and surpassing ALL of my needs while there overnight..even food was good.5 Stars....and I am a fussy guy!