Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kim W Stoneking has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I am not a huge fan of today's healthcare system. And with this said, and in the practice of playing fair, I will attempt to give my review with as little emotion as possible. If you are looking for a Dr that will greet you with a friendly handshake and spend time listening to you rather than facing a computer screen and reading your history to you, then keep looking. I have remarked to several people that I doubt that my Dr, whom I have had for 3 years, would recognize me if we were the only two people in a room. And while I will admit that Drs are more in the practice of numbers and dollar signs today, I would at least hope for the bare minimum when forking out the heafty co-pay. I find that he also has difficulty with even the simplest of tasks like signing a prescription that is mandatory for my monthly refill. I may caution the reader of this post that if you do happen to send an email demanding action, you will be placed on speaker phone by the "St. John's" representatives with the suggestion that you "go somewhere else". I would if it were an option. (Not my idea to leave the Kaiser office...another causality of Obama-care). So if you are healthy and have no real need of a medical professional he might be a good option. I am certain that I should attempt to find a positive with this review and cannot. You will no doubt be required to check in between 15-30 minutes early, spend 45 additional minutes in the lobby, and then no fewer than 25 minutes in the exam room awaiting his appearance. So bring a book, game, snack and a bottle of water. And whatever you do, don't let on that you aren't happy! .
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kim W Stoneking accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeace Health Medical Group, 1718 E Kessler Blvd, Longview, WA
Dr. Kim W Stoneking is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, WA.