Dr. Kim T Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim T Swanson?

Misrepresentation for Insurance

I am highly disappointed in this practice. I called to make sure they were in-network on Aetna and was told yes. I then had an echocardiogram and of course they schedule a 2nd appointment to get results so they can charge for the follow-up visit. Just another way to make more money for a 10 minute conversation costed $350. I then received the notice from Aetna that this doctor is out-of-network. I specifically asked if in network as I had already met my out-of-pocket maximum and this should have cost me nothing instead I now owe $1100. I have called twice and complained to them that they misrepresented to me and that they should be writing off a portion of this bill which they will not. Highly unprofessional and most of all fraudulent!!

Amazing Doctor, Caring and Professional

I needed cardiology approval for a surgery fast. Dr Swanson and his staff went way over and above even high expectation to expedite checkup and perform a stress test. He is highly personable, dedicated and extremely bright and professional individual. I an highly recommending Dr. Swanson to anyone!!!

Office is screwed up

My wife was his patient. However, they have double counted patient as if both my wife and I was his patient and billed twice. I have pointed out their mistake by letter and phone call, but they are keeping sending invoice to me and keep charging 18% interest on the balance. As I have never met him I cannot be his patient. I do not know if he knows what his office is doing, but he has no management skill to use his staff.

Without equivocation, the most caring and gentle physician. Very knowledgeable, thorough, and takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Swanson.

This is a highly intelligent and knowledgeable cardiologists who is at the top of his game. Very serious about achieving a maximum health profile for his patient. Very conscious of drug use and lifestyle success.

Awesome

This guy knows what he's doing and what all your other doctors are doing and he can follow up on what they haven't. Very smart and experienced.

Dr. Kim T Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.