2.5

Neutral

Do NOT go to Dr. Thornton

While Boston IVF is an excellent facility, Dr. Thornton is horrible. I was under her care for a year with no success. At a consult appointment she told me she didn't know why my treatment wasn't working. I then sought a second opinion from another doctor within the practice. That doctor looked at my treatment plan and explained that I was insufficiently medicated to support implantation to the point that we wouldn't even count one of my treatment cycles as a "trying-to-get-pregnant" cycle. I resumed treatment under the care of the new doctor who added progesterone shots to my medical regiment. I got pregnant (with twins!) on the first treatment cycle under the new doctor's care. While I realize this may in part be luck, I found it asinine of Dr. Thornton to not put me on the progesterone shots as, in retrospect, such shots seem to be standard protocol for infertility treatment. Please do not trust your fertility with her!

Love her!!

Dr. Thornton was caring - easy to talk to - and the best.. i'm pregnant! My husband and I always felt confident that she was running the correct protocol with meds. We were so lucky to have found Dr. Thornton and Boston IVF. Her nurse was fantastic and communicated everything to us. I never found myself waiting to hear from her. As difficult as this process is, the staff as Boston IVF made every thing "easy".

Love her!!

Dr. Kim L Thornton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.