Dr. Kim Vernon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Vernon?

See another doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2017

She did surgery on me to remove ovaries cysts and endo. Well after a few years after I had to have another surgery she left peices of ovaries in did not remove my appendix which was full of endo and scarred. The new surgeon had to scrape me which played havoc with my hormones. Stay away. It is time for her to retire.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

she's terrible. Did my laparoscopic surgery claiming to be an endometriosis expert. Beware. She is not. Just a terrible obgyn that prescribes medicines after medicines and doesn't follow up at all, her nurse is who I spoke to for a year and then I left her because I was bleeding for 9 months and she didn't care. Her surgery ruined my life. Years later I've had surgery with an endo excision specialist and feel amazing. If only I knew what a liar she was back then, the surgery set us back 75k... Do not go to her she is awful.

Love Dr. Vernon!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Could not have asked for a better Dr. She is comapssionate, straight forward and just the best!

Competent and Caring

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr. Vernon delivered my daughter 28 years ago. I am still a patient in this practice. When times get tough. Dr. Vernon gets you through. She is a beacon of confidence and does not lose her sense of compassion. She was a calming voice in my anxiety and a great physician.

Stick to birthin' babies

Posted on November 14th, 2011

My wife had been seeing Kim Vernon off and on since the 1980s, and this past summer, a PAP smear came back abnormal. After some cursory tests, Vernon diagnosed her as having a precancerous lesion on her cervix. One partial hysterectomy later, she calls to say "oops, sorry, you actually did have cancer, and still might." Had my wife's condition been properly diagnosed, and oncologist would have been present in the operating room to take out lymph nodes for dissection. But since the diagnosis was pre-cancer, no oncologist was in fact present, which meant that as soon as she was healed from the first surgery, she had to go back for a second one to get the lymph nodes. Most galling was Vernon's admission after the fact that "this really isn't my specialty." If she were out of her depth, she needed to have referred my wife to someone better-qualified. However, we strongly suspect the profit motive as her reason for not doing so. The gynecological oncologist who ended up performing the second surgery seemed stunned as he rattled off a laundry list of tests that should have been performed before committing to surgery, especially as it was revealed upon receiving her medical records that the original test results obtained by Vernon were in fact inconclusive. The upshot is that by the time my wife heals from her latest, more invasive surgery, she will have spent fully half of 2011 worrying about cancer (her latest results are pending at the time of this writing), being operated on for it, and healing from it, with all of the physical trauma, emotional stress, and lost livelihood that goes with it, and Rick Perry is the only thing standing between her and having the daylights sued out of her for this debacle. Not just a debacle, but a betrayal of trust, given Vernon's omission of her lack of competence to treat cervical cancer.If all you're doing is having a baby, I'm sure Kim Vernon is a more-than-adequate choice to stand there and say "push". But for something more serious, my own advice would be to run - don't walk - in the other direction.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Vernon is truly an angel. She helped me and my husband through a scary time and her committment never waivered. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Vernon and her nurses, Margie and June. Those two ladies are also very special, patient people. Everyone in the Vernon, Waldrep and Associates office make you feel special.

A Great Doc

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Vernon delivered my daughter. She instills confidence and caring. I was not worried or anxious at all during my labor and delivery because she made me feel like I was being so well taken care of.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2009

I would give Dr. Vernon 5 out of 5. She is a very educated, caring and patient doctor. You don't find a lot of good doctors like her anymore.The only thing I would complain about is the wait after you make an appointment. She is worth the wait but sometimes you have other things you have to do and you just can't sit around and wait. She has two nurses and one is nice but one is a little rude which I have always wanted to mention to Dr. Vernon. Everyone else in the office is very professional and caring.

Posted on June 29th, 2017