Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Warner
Dr. Kim Warner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Warner is affiliated with Monterey Park Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and St. Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim Warner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kim Warner has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kim Warner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kim Warner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Warner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monterey Park Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Gardena
St. Francis Medical Center
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Garfield Medical Center
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
White Memorial Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Los Angeles Metropolitan Hospital
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle
23 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim Warner in this video.
Dr. Kim Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.