Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Y Wheeling MD
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shoreline, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wheeling is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling has 2 locations
355 NW Richmond Beach Rd
Shoreline, WA 98177
Book Online Now
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kim Y Wheeling - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Wheeling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kim Y Wheeling
Dr. Wheeling is a board-certified specialist in internal medicine. She is a long-time resident of Seattle and received her medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 1987. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim Y Wheeling, MD - Internal Medicine in Shoreline, WA, in this video.
Dr. Kim Y Wheeling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shoreline, WA.