Dr. Kim E Wyatt Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kim E Wyatt?

Dr. Wyatt is a provider at an urgent care facility and I have received her services on two occasions. Her "bedside manner" has a lot to be desired or else I was lucky enough to catch her on really bad days. She is too skeptical to be successful at her current position as I really believe she feels her patients are embellishing the severity of their complaints. She didn't believe that I was ill as her notes state that I "appeared fine and in no distress" and didn't have a fever. Only after pleading with her to complete a blood panel and she observed my wbc was over 17000, did she do some backtracking. When I told her I had blood in my urine, her response was "everyone has blood in their urine." When I told her I rarely run a fever despite numerous chronic conditions, she stated "if you have an infection you would have a fever". The blood and urine tests disproved her theories and the infection in the lining of my colon that was diagnosed by the CT Scan that was performed after I was sent to the hospital also proved one can be seriously ill without "running a fever". Had I not been persistent, I would have been sent home rather than being sent to the hospital.