Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimball Orton
Dr. Kimball Orton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Green Valley, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Orton is affiliated with Carondelet St Mary's Hospital, Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson and Tucson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kimball Orton has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 5
Was treated by this Dr. at St. Josephs Hospital for a kidney stone removal, was not given an xray to make sure stone was still in place after being in observation for a full day, where nurses were not screening urine, did surgery and did not find it. Placed a stint in for one wk and when removed I had an infection he did not give me antibiotics for and nd ended up in urgent care next evening in crucial pain.
Dr. Orton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Tucson Medical Center
Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital
Tucson Heart Hospital
El Dorado Hospital
Carondelet St. Joseph`s
35 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Kimball Orton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimball Orton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.