Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimball Pate II
Dr. Kimball Pate II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pate is affiliated with Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital, Arkansas Surgical Hospital and St Vincent Medical Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Kimball Pate II has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimball Pate II has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Pate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital
Arkansas Surgical Hospital
St Vincent Medical Center North
St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Saline Memorial Hospital
13 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kimball Pate II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimball Pate II's office for more information.
2 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock, AR : (501) 552-6000
10700 N Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock, AR : (501) 246-7274
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimball Pate II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.