Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park
Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Malvern, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Williams-Park is affiliated with Springfield Hospital. Dr. Williams-Park has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have been going to Dr Park for several years and have nothing but praise and compliments to state. She is both kind and very comforting.She always takes the time to speak to me and see how I am doing other than health wise. She is a wonderful dr and I have recommended her to all of my family who have now switched over to her practice.I also find that her staff is very attentive and so kind.When i have called with a request they handled quickly and with ease. I highly reoommend her to anyone.
I made an appointment for a physical for Dr. Kimberly Park and was basically charged for a sick visit. On top of that, she made up illnesses on my record to charge my insurance company more money. When I called the office, the refused to take the charge off because I was a new patient. By the waiting time in the office was pretty quick, probably because I was the only one there.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Williams-Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael John Tramontana Do, 2476 Swedesford Rd # 150, Malvern, PA
Dr. Kimberlee J Williams-Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malvern, PA.