Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park?

Mrs Madore

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Park for several years and have nothing but praise and compliments to state. She is both kind and very comforting.She always takes the time to speak to me and see how I am doing other than health wise. She is a wonderful dr and I have recommended her to all of my family who have now switched over to her practice.I also find that her staff is very attentive and so kind.When i have called with a request they handled quickly and with ease. I highly reoommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I made an appointment for a physical for Dr. Kimberly Park and was basically charged for a sick visit. On top of that, she made up illnesses on my record to charge my insurance company more money. When I called the office, the refused to take the charge off because I was a new patient. By the waiting time in the office was pretty quick, probably because I was the only one there.

Dr Kimberlee JParkD.O.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I have nothing but great things to say about doctor and her staff is outstanding I glad I just walked in and got appoitment Has helped me more then all the doctors I seen in past I been seeing doctors since I was knee high

Posted on March 1st, 2016