Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley D Blewett
Dr. Kimberley D Blewett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Moscow, ID. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Blewett is affiliated with St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Gritman Medical Center and Providence Holy Family Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley D Blewett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dumb doctor, weak to no thinking or initiative add to that her nurse is rude. She'll make ridiculous notes without foundation and screw up your medical records. The entire Moscow family medicine crew is like that because they hire poorly and have failed at retaining good docs they had previously. Beware her and her associates!
Dr. Blewett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kimberley D Blewett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMoscow Family Medicine Main St Clinic, 623 S Main St, Moscow, ID
Dr. Kimberley D Blewett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moscow, ID.