Dr. Kimberley Farmer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kimberley Farmer?

Pregnancy

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Had an emergency c section with the other lady on call would not let her touch me farmer came in and she she explained everything that was going to be done.. First pregnancy scared 20 year old but, she did amazing i had perclasmia and very swollen she came in after csection and asked my mom how I was doing and my mom thanked her and was very happy with her work the lady before she came in wanted to do hip to hip ... She did a small cut and was very happy and felt safe necer meet her before I had the csection i would definitely go to her again

DO NOT GO TO HER!

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Most awful experience I've ever encountered. Made me feel like a lab rat... talk about no personality.. none at all. She makes you feel stupid if you dare ask her any questions. I went in and never looked back... how do we even allow people this awful in the medical field. DISGUSTING!

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

I wouldn't care that she is cold and impersonal, but the pap smear was so painful and she didn't care in the least. She left quickly without bothering to ask if I had any questions. I had surgery last month that was less painful than this. I will NEVER go back to her again.

Avoid Dr. Farmer!

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Dr. Farmer was not friendly at all. My Pap Smear was very painful and she didn't seem to care. After she was done she didn't even ask me if I had any questions. I left a message for her later that day to ask her some questions and she never called me back. I would strongly advise patients to avoid her.

Worse delivery experience ever

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr.farmer was the on call Dr. the night I when into labor . My husband had just walked out the room to get me some ice when Dr.farmer arrived . As I started to push my husband opened the door and she wouldn't let him in she said that he could wait .. I was so upset especially because I was by my self and she was rude and wouldn't direct one word to me or even look at me .. She wouldn't let my husband in until she was done with me almost 30 min after my son was born . The nurse had to take my son to the door so my husband could meet our baby . You could tell the nurse was so embarrassed she wouldn't stop apologizing.I called southwest Medical to complain and nothing was done. I didn't even get a follow up call .. WORSE DR EVER

Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2016

OBGYN

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Excellent care and follow up

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr Farmer was very knowledgeable and had a comforting bedside manner.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

The advice once you go find someone else besides Dr. Farmer and her staff, to explain it to you is usually good, but the doctor and staff here will leave you hanging and you will find yourself making decisions on your own about what is wrong with you and what to do about it.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Great dr. She talks and hears what you have to say and follows through. Love her

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Not too sure about her

Very smart!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Saw her and she was able to diagnose me with some problems that no doctor could! She doesn't have the best bedside manner, and you won't be chatting with her or talking about anything non medical related. But she was well aware of my health, asked the important questions, ordered the proper tests. There was no guessing, she got answers. I'd rather have a smart doctor who isn't chatty, than a chatty doctor who isn't smart. :)