Dr. Kimberley K Herner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kimberley K Herner?

Extraordinary

I have been her patient for years and have no complaints, she and her assistant Jackie have always been there when I've needed them and always answer any questions or concerns I have, top notch physician! I hope she will continue her exemplary care she gives me years to come, she truly makes me want to continue living! I have no idea what I would truly be without her! She is a Very careing and thoughtful Doctor, and I depend on her emensely for both my health, well being to staying positive and alive!

She's my doc

Dr. Herner has been my family doctor for a few years. She is always very friendly and helpful. She's very buisy so sometimes it's a little bit of a wait, but it's well worth it. I'm glad that I have a doctor that lissens to my concerns and feelings.