Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Before anything else is said DR. Smith is a pleasant person and was accurate in her diagnosis. She even found what my family Doctor and Radiologist did not see (hence why I was seeing an Orthopedic). With that all said right off the cuff, She did not give any advice without me questioning extensively, I had to ask what my restrictions were, no advice was really given at all, just somewhat of a (Crappy) plan of action. I got more relief from physical therapy than anything she ever did. She has next to no bedside manner and was kind of arrogant in her approach/diagnosis (Which again WAS accurate). I asked to get surgery instead a 4th epidural, The other 3 didn't help any, and my insurance was running out as well as my FMLA with work. SO, Not only would she not go with my request but my insurance ran out and my employer let me go. I, then, purchased my own insurance which the Office inaccurately told me that my procedure was covered under, three weeks after, I got a letter stating the procedure was not covered. So here I am 4 years later, working, albeit through daily (Manageable because my physical therapist was good) pain while also in debt having to pay for a procedure I never wanted in the first place. I also never saw her in the same office which became a nuisance. Had to travel 45 minutes for most visits and 10 minutes for a couple. All 4 epidurals were done in a different surgery center/hospital. Staff was not very helpful with ANYTHING, except for my disability paperwork
I was bed ridden for 5 weeks with severe back pain. After failed attempts with acupuncture, oral steroids, physical therapy and visits with a chiropractor, I finally found Dr. Kim Smith. She diagnosed that a bulging disc was pressing on my L1 and S1 nerve. I crawled into her office for a "Selective Nerve Root Block". Two days later I was out of bed and functioning. Two months after the procedure I am back 100%. I have nothing but praise for her and just wish I went to her from the get go!
I have nothing to say about her that is good I can say that she has no bedside manner. I went and had my second shot she never touched me she never said that anything but I guess she'll need surgery and that was the end of the story.I am now working with another doctor with no surgery. When I had my shot she never even came in to see me just kept going from room to room your room I do not like her.
20 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Temple University Health System
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopaedic Associates, 298 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberley Y Smith in this video.
Dr. Kimberley Y Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vineland, NJ.