- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly D Aiken MD
Dr. Kimberly D Aiken, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jackson, MI, with another office in Jackson, MI. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. Kimberly D Aiken has 2 locations
Dr. Kimberly D Aiken has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kimberly D Aiken has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kimberly D Aiken Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kimberly D Aiken
Dr. Aiken works in Jackson, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Aiken is affiliated with Henry Ford Allegiance Health.