Dr. Kimberly A Arsi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Arsi?

When Dr Arsi left Huntington Beach, Ca. via changing medical locations it was no longer possible for me to keep her as my primary M.D. I found Dr. Arsi to be the best and have missed her terrific care .

Compassionate and Knowledgeable

I've been going to Dr. Arsi for two years and she is the best doctor I have seen for general medical care. She listens, is sweet and compassionate and really enjoys being a doctor. (rare these days) She takes the time to listen if you have suggestions about your care and is willing to try new treatments that you may have heard about. A great person as well! I highly respect and recommend her.

I was one of her patients until she left her position in huntington beach without informing her patients that she was leaving. I was waiting for test to be ordered for 2 months and other doctors had tried to reach her to confere and make important desisions with my case.

dr

I found Dr Arsi to be one of the Best Drs I have seen. She take time and care for you when you see her. She does not rush through your visit she listens to everything you have to say. Sorry to see her go to Long Beach but it is better for her to go to a place were she will get better back up then she got at the Huntington Beach Client I do not mean the staff they are great also it is the other Dr

While it's Dr. Hool's office, Dr. Arsi is the reason to come here.

After years of slowly growing frustrated with Dr. Hool at this location, Dr. Arsi has been like fresh air to this medical office. I very quickly changed my insurance to make her my primary care physician .

Professional and Caring......

I found Dr. Arsi to be proficient and understanding with regards to my recent health concerns. She spent more time than most Doctors reviewing my test results and discussing every little detail with me. She is truly on her way to being one of the best. I will most certainly keep her as my primary Doctor. Good luck Kim..

Dr. Kimberly A Arsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.