Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly D Arthur
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Chicago, IN, with another office in Whiting, IN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Arthur is affiliated with Community Hospital. Dr. Arthur has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I wish I never made her my ob. I had a high risk twin pregnancy and the only time I actually saw her is when I was in the hospital. She had me see her nurse every time...I highly reccomend you find another dr if you hwbe her. I waited over 2 1/2 hours to see her one my only office visit with her. Very uncarring I'd rather have her nurse michelle be my delivery dr.
Dr. Arthur herself is a great doctor. I have two children and had both under her care. She delivered my first with no problems. My second pregnancy, she was always unavailable to me and when it came time to have the baby, she burst my water bag by mistake while checking me (it was time anyway). I actually asked to her face to face to deliver my child and she left me in the care of someone I had never dealt with at the office. Whoever this lady was that delivered my baby, did not sew me up after my daughter tore me down there by wiggling her head back into me (her head was actually out, but she came in world face-up so they had to suction the mucus from her nose so it wouldn't affect her health, when attempted that, she wiggled her head all the way back into the womb). I got torn so bad that I was actually bleeding from my private like a fountain and all this lady did was put a gauze on it. My life had not been the same since then.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arthur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly D Arthur in this video.
Dr. Kimberly D Arthur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Chicago, IN.