Dr. Kimberly A Ashlock Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Ashlock?

I think she is a wonderful Doctor and her staff also, they always try to get me in when I call if I don't have an appointment, they go over and be on, they make me feel comfortable with them not just a patient but a friend, she takes the time to listen to me she is a great lady and Dr.

Do not attempt

Ok, well my experience was great at first. She was kind, very informative, very good then things went bad. She stopped doing fmla, other doctors are personable and speak with their patients on the phone, she wont. Her medical assistant Alyssa is rude if she doesn't like you. In my opinion Dr. Ashlock is more concerned with her money then with patients. I would suggest to choose another doctor, one who actually cares and not pretend that they do!

I trust Dr. Ashlock. She looks out for my best. She is cunning when dealing with the industry.

She was hand picked by my previous physician - Dr. Derrington - the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Ashlock has a style which works well with me. She is direct but not pushy and follow through when needed.

Dr. Kimberly A Ashlock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.