Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards
Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kyle, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Avila Edwards is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, St Davids Medical Center and Seton Shoal Creek. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Avila Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards
It is an honor and a privilege to serve children and their families and walk hand-in-hand with them during the journey of infancy, childhood, and adolescence. I thank you for entrusting me with the care of your child. Together we will monitor development and growth, focus on prevention, and identify illness to foster your child's health.
Locations & DirectionsAUSTIN REGIONAL CLINIC, 4100 Everett Dr Ste 400, Kyle, TX
Dr. Kimberly C Avila Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kyle, TX.