Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kimberly A Bader
Dr. Kimberly A Bader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bader is affiliated with St Luke's Behavioral Health Center, Maricopa Medical Center and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly A Bader has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kimberly A Bader has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kimberly A Bader has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Bader immerses herself in her patients. She leaves no stones unturned in her quest to aid her patients. She is as thorough a primary care giver as I have ever had. If she would tell me to drink at least 120 fluid ounces of water each day, I would do so without hesitation. This young woman really cares for those who have put themselves in her car. She is a classy act; I wish more MDs were like her.
Perhaps it's the way doctors are trained now or the manner that physician employees are expected to do their jobs as opposed to independent doctors who are free to work with patients as they see fit, but my experience with Dr. Bader was more like getting my taxes done than getting a health exam. She reeled off her questions while staring intently at her laptop screen and faithfully checked in the digital boxes, rarely actually looking at me. After my initial visit, I'd say she knows no more about me than she did before the visit. I mentioned some difficulty with sleep and she proceeded to hand me a flyer listing good sleep habits, without actually looking at me that time either. The whole process was surreal.
Dr. Bader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Va Medical Center, 650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kimberly A Bader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.