Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Although I haven't been to Dr. Baldwin in quieter awhile due to the fact I lost her when she left a practice. I can say she delivered my only daughter & I couldn't imagine going through it without her. She was extremely attentive & eased any worry I ever had. She is way more then a doctor she becomes a friend. It's very rare these days to get that lucky to find a doctor that good that goes over & beyond.
21 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Mary Medical Center, 1201 Langhorne Newtown Rd, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.