Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with other offices in Fort Bragg, NC and Fayetteville, NC . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Baptiste is affiliated with Mission Hospital and Sweetwater Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste has 3 locations
118 Wt Weaver Blvd
Asheville, NC 28804
2300 Ramsey St
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Baptiste is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste's office for more information.
118 Wt Weaver Blvd Asheville, NC : (828) 257-4730
2817 Reilly Rd Fort Bragg, NC : (910) 907-9262
2300 Ramsey St Fayetteville, NC 28301
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly A Baptiste is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.