Dr. Kimberly Barksdale Is this you?

Love her

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Love dr Barksdale pays more attention to kids than parents but listens to what parents have to say. Daughter listens to every word she says and loves her. Never have a long wait my husband has used her since she first started here excited we get to take our kids here also!

A Dr who Takes Times and Listens to the Parents Concerns

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

She went beyond what I expected from a doctor. I left her office feeling she was the doctor we have been looking for. She had taken time and listened sincerely to what my toddler has been experiencing and confirmed the symptoms I believe my toddler was having. I finally had some answers, a sense of direction, and relief after 3 years of doctors who did not take the time to listen to what she was experiencing but quick to provide a false diagnosis.

Mom

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Our family can not say enough kind comments about this practice. All our experiences with Dr. Barksdale, Suzanne, Margaret and Christie have been professional. Everyone at this practice cares. They go above and beyond to listen and answer questions.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

My daughter loved her. She made her feel so comfortable on her sick visit.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

She is a horrible beside doctor. The original docotr of Allen pediatrics would be so disgusted with how she has run down this Name into the ground... none of it is the Allen Pediatrics... spend your money some where else... She is just a shame to know how she is just a horrible beside manner and only wants your money.

Dr B is the way to go.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Barksdale since our eldest of 3 (now 8) was born. We are not the parachute parents and have an understanding that kids will get sick. I'm sure there are some individuals that don't like this office; however, Dr. Barksdale and her staff and not there to please everyone 100% of the time. Dr. Barksdale, in particular, is highly qualified, has a great amount of intellect in her field, and 24 years of experience to support her rapport. This is probably why she is called DOCTOR and has a successful, thriving pediatric office in one of the most affluent areas in DFW. If you really want a wonderful doctor to take care of your kids when they need it the most, she is the one for your family. If you are a parachute parent that can't take any criticism for your parenting skills (b/c you definitely know more about a child than this tenured doctor), then please, do us all a favor, and go some place else. Thank you for all you do for our family, Dr. B!

Posted on March 10th, 2009

I have no idea who gave this lady her degree, she is the most uncaring, rudest person ever!!!! and she's supposed to be a pediatrician???she should be working in meat market instead! she was defensive on every question I asked, she misdiagnosed my daughters problem which in the end ended up costing us more $ because we had to visit another, and REAL pediatrician, very unprofessional, rude, and uncaring doctor!

Posted on May 17th, 2017