Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron
Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Bergeron is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 8
I was disappointed with her lack of knowledge. It was frustrating that I already knew everything she told me and she could not elaborate or provide any other information. Her bedside manner is lacking. She had us do a blood test on my young son and then when the results came back negative, she said she thought that would happen but it didn't mean he didn't have allergies. It's just that blood tests at a young age aren't accurate. I was frustrated she recommended an expensive and painful test knowing it probably would be inconclusive. I would never recommend her to anyone and am currently looking for a more knowledgable allergist.
Dr. Bergeron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeritage Medical Associates, 100 Covey Dr Ste 303, Franklin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron in this video.
Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.