Dr. Kimberly Bergeron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Bergeron?

Posted on June 26th, 2015

I was disappointed with her lack of knowledge. It was frustrating that I already knew everything she told me and she could not elaborate or provide any other information. Her bedside manner is lacking. She had us do a blood test on my young son and then when the results came back negative, she said she thought that would happen but it didn't mean he didn't have allergies. It's just that blood tests at a young age aren't accurate. I was frustrated she recommended an expensive and painful test knowing it probably would be inconclusive. I would never recommend her to anyone and am currently looking for a more knowledgable allergist.

Not very professional

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Went to this doctor and she told me that the doctor I had been seeing was not very good. So unprofessional

Posted on October 17th, 2016