Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Bobo
Dr. Kimberly A Bobo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bobo is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Bobo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly A Bobo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Vulvar Diseases
- Birth Control
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Prenatal Care
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I have been going to Dr. Bobo for over 15 years and from day one she has always been patient with me and always have a listening ear. She has been so wonderful that I referred my mother to her. And she feels the same way that Dr. Bobo is AWESOME! Note: I moved away from Houston but still go back to Dr. Bobo for my check ups - I will not go any where else.
Dr. Bobo is all about Dr. Bobo. Not considerate of your preferences or your time. Was condescending and gave contradictory opinions in the same appointments and defensive when asked for clarification. Could not get lab results in a timely manner either and was always short on nursing staff. Switched to different doctor at the end of my second trimester because of her demeanor and was much happier.
I have been going to this doctor once a year for my annual checkup for the last four years and each time the wait has gotten progressively longer. This latest appointment will be my last time going. I was in the waiting room for two hours and then 30 minutes in the exam room. I did some blood work after my appointment and it took the office ONE MONTH to contact me about a bacterial infection. When I asked them how long it usually takes for the results, they said about one week; and then explained that the wait was from nurses working odd shifts. I understand that their priority is pregnant women, but this ordeal has been too much for me to return.
Looks like a lot of these reviews are really out of date! I have two children, one delivered by an OB from a different city and the other by Dr. Bobo. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is professional, very by the book (which I appreciate), and always kept me calm and informed throughout my pregnancy. She makes every effort possible to deliver her patients. Sometimes that means long wait times on appointment days, but I knew that when the time came and I needed her for my delivery, she would be there. And she was - at 1am when my son was born! She allowed me to take my time while in Labor and choose the path I wanted under her watchful eye. She has a really comforting way about her and I was actually sad that my weekly appointments were going to be ending and looked FORWARD to my yearly exam just to catch up. Crazy, I know. She delivers at the new Pavilion for Women now, which is incredible and the office staff is always really on top of their game. Nurses tend to be the ones to do follow-up phone calls with results. I just adore her and respect her!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bobo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Kimberly A Bobo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialists of Houston, 6651 Main St Ste F1500, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly A Bobo in this video.
Dr. Kimberly A Bobo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.