Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Brady
Dr. Kimberly Brady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brady is affiliated with Spring Branch Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital and Methodist West Houston Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Brady has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kimberly Brady has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kimberly Brady has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
This doctor is rude, crude, and uncultured!!! This was my first pregnancy and she took all the excitement out of it! It's obvious she hates her job and has no respect for her staff! She is a very abrasive Md who has the "god" complex! Trust me- dr Holt, dr Levin or Dr schmidt are more accommodating doctors that are located in the memorial city!!!!!
Dr. Brady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spring Branch Medical Center
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Methodist West Houston Hospital
Houston Town And Country Hospital
Memorial Hospital Memorial City
Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
22 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.