Dr. Kimberly Brady Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Brady?

Loved Dr Brady

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Shocked by the reviews. Dr Brady delivered my son, she was thorough, kind, down to earth just like talking to a girlfriend. She nor her staff were ever rude. Never had any issues. And btw, you don't biopsy a cyst.......

Posted on October 8th, 2012

She is very easy to talk to and seems concerned about your problem. Very polite and professional.

do not go this doctor!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

This doctor is rude, crude, and uncultured!!! This was my first pregnancy and she took all the excitement out of it! It's obvious she hates her job and has no respect for her staff! She is a very abrasive Md who has the "god" complex! Trust me- dr Holt, dr Levin or Dr schmidt are more accommodating doctors that are located in the memorial city!!!!!

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Always hard to go see a new doctor. Dr. Brady made it really easy. She reviewed the intake information. Asked additional questions then asked if I had questions. I had 2 and she addressed both. I was very pleased with MY new doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I have a lot of respect for Dr. Brady. She is both professional and caring. She has my complete confidence.

No Complaints

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Great Doctor - have been seeing her for many years. Very professional & caring. Her exams are the least uncomfortable I've ever had. Did a great job on my hysterectomy & managed my pain post-op very well. Would send my daughter to her.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brady. I have been going to her for years and I have always received a caring bedside manner and as much of her time as I needed for any issues.

Very rude nurse (Giovanna)

Posted on January 10th, 2011

I called the office to get an order to visit the imaging center. I spoke to Dr Brady's nurse who was very rude and at one point talked over me and just wanted to get me off the line. This is not the first time this has happened. This is very poor service from a medical provider and I'm absolutley disappointed and recommend this person get proper training to attend to patients needs in a courteous and professional manner.

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Brady. I was able to get in and out for my appointment in a very short time. I was nervous seeing a new doctor but she was very friendly and put me at ease.

absolutely no professionalism and misdiagnosis

Posted on August 19th, 2010

My daughter went for an exam and in one month had horrible pain and had to visit a dr who prescribed an x ray thinking it was something near her tailbone due to intense pain. It was discovered after an mri to be an ovarian cyst. we chose to go to see tdr brady as this was her regualr dr. no offer to biopspy just told too young to be cancer, no suggestions or answers. rude staff and paid 74 dollars for zero. will not go back. FYI just had been there one month ago and no discovery of the cyst on exam. Dr. Brady said it was too small to have discovered it. HMM>

OFFICE STAFF

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr Brady is a great doctor i loved her. Her staff is another issue. I have never been to a doctor that has women talking so rude to patients. The insurance person (Mona) is very rude. She is not professional at all. I will never use Dr Brady again until she leaves. She told me when i pay the balance in full i will be able to see the doctor for my follow up on major surgery she did. I dont think that is right and you should know and i wish someone would tell Dr Brady what she has in her office for professional staff.

Like Dr Brady but her staff was discourteous and unfriendly.

Posted on August 1st, 2010