Dr. Kimberly Bruneau Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Bruneau?

patient

Posted on December 31st, 2015

HORRIBLE- had hysterectomy 2010- still have bladder issues-misdiagnosed my c-diff- had to beg for re-test after suffering with it- sent me to a quack gastrointestinal doctor- STAY AWAY

Understanding and courteous

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr Bruneau found the time to fit me in her schedule immediately following an Ultrasound Diagnosis. She was very thorough during my visit and kept me informed of everything that was happening currently with my body and what to expect in the near future. Her bedside manner was fantastic and her follow up was everything I expected.

long term relationship

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I've been going to Dr Breneau for 15 years and have come to think of her as my best advocate for health. She is an exceptional professional and always has time for me.

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bruneau for over 17 years. She has delivered both of my children. I highly recommend her to anyone. Yes, she gets busy and may keep you waiting a little longer than some doctors but you can't control something like a baby's arrival. The staff is very polite.

Posted on June 4th, 2012

This Doctor misdiagnosed me and only called me back when my 3rd Opinion Doctor informed her of the real diagnosis. There were no appologies for putting me thru a year of testing to find out she put me on 2 unecessary forms of medicine. She also thinks giving woman a D&C will solve their problem. I'm still appologizing to myself for ever having gone to this Doctor who is ignorant but thinks she knows it all----which makes her scary.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

doesn't listen and advises unnecessary testing and surgery

She operated, and then never gave biopsy results!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2011