Dr. Kimberly Buckman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Buckman?

Dr. Buckman is a disgrace to medicine

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Giving Dr. Buckman 1 star was a stretch. She was not skilled at properly diagnosing my concerns and was unable to answer my questions regarding treatment. She was not pleased that I am an educated individual with questions regarding drugs she wanted me to put in my body. Moving on to a qualified physician.

Horrifying experience, Horrible doctor.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Buckman is an absolute joke. I saw her one time and it was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. Her bedside manner is horrendous and it makes me question her medical judgement and understanding of my history and problems/concerns . She didn't listen carefully to my questions or dignify me with responses. She became defensive and angry when I wanted to better understand the treatment/reason for doing certain things. She did not like when I asked for clarification on drugs prescribed or side effects. In fact, she made me feel like an idiot for asking. She is condescending, judgmental, and overall a pretty awful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend staying far away from her. If you choose to see her, best of luck.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I have used Dr. Buckman for over 10 years. She is a great doctor. This in combination with our wonderful socialized medicine makes it difficult to get an appointment i.e. physical is 6 months out. Thanks Romney for making it more difficult.

Would not recommend

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr Buckman is rushed and not a great diagnostician. She is friendly, but I feel that it always takes several appointments to diagnose a basic illness or for it to be treated correctly.

Horrible Experience w/ a HORRIBLE Doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Trying to find a new doctor after the horrible experience I had with my last doctor. My insurance told me about Dr. Buckman....and my appointment I had with her last week made me feel worse about seeing doctors. She made me feel like I was an inconvenience since HER staff gave the wrong reason for my appointment. She made me feel nervous and that I wasn't worth the time. I will never be back to see here and I am now looking for another doctor. If you're going to be a doctor you need to learn how to have good bedside manners and how to be sensitive to patients. Being mean and pissy isn't going to make the appointment any better and I don't care what's going on in your life; leave it at the door when you walk into work!

Great PCP

Posted on January 30th, 2014

She is very professional. Is very thorough, conscientious, and knowledgeable in her field.

very judgemental

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I can't impress enough how judgemental Dr. Buckman is. She speaks condescendingly, judges you for your issues/questions, and treats you like a child. I hadn't been to her in 2 years, and now I remember why. Made me feel like a complete idiot.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Buckman for the past year and really like her. I've been in a few times and each time she takes the time to speak with me and try to figure out what is going wrong, overall a very helpful and friendly Dr.

Would not recommend

Posted on May 13th, 2011

My biggest complaint is..she does not have good bedside manner.

Posted on February 17th, 2017