Dr. Kimberly J Butterwick Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly J Butterwick?

destroyed my face

This woman is dangerous bc she does not pay attention or simply does not care about your concerns and what you tell her goes through one ear out the other. By not paying attention to my concerns, she destroyed my face and my life. based on my experience i would not recommend her . there are so many drs , why chance it with someone who may do the opposite of what you ask her? Considering suing her, but im not sure i want to deal with that. it is my goal to spare as many ppl as possible the same pain and suffering this woman has caused me all bc she did not do what we had agreed upon.

Indifferent to concerns

I am a first time patient and had lots of questions. This doctor didn''t seem to care about my concerns and gave me quick answers. I eflt she was rushing to get through my appt.

A wonderful doctor.

Dr. Butterwick is an excellent doctor and really cares about her patients.

Patient

Dr. Butterwick is a very pleasant person. As a cosmetic dermatologist, she really seems to know what she is doing. I never feel like she tries to sell me something I don't need, which is very important to me, as I have met others who do this. I always feel that she listens to me, and makes reasonable suggestions.

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick Active Deep FX Laser Results

Dr. Kimberly Butterwick has been my dematologist for over 20 years. I believe her to be the most qualified in her field for both dermatology and cosmetic procedures. I recently had a Active/ Deep FX Laser treatment. I found the office staff at her office to be helpful and friendly, the office itself to be beautiful and Dr. Butterwick was caring and made the procedure quick and painless. I am thrilled with the results and the very minimal down time fro recovery! There simply is no one better than Dr. Kimberly Butterwick for your dermatology or cosemetic needs! Have confidence if she is your Doctor the results will be fantastic, the procedure painless and the price very fair.

She is Fabulous!

I've been a patient of Dr. Butterwick's for 10+ years. She is simply fabulous! Dr. Butterwick always provides a thorough assessment and excellent treatment. I've found her "touch" to be soft but confident. I'm from a neighboring state, but I find it's worthwhile to book an a appointment with her when I'm in the San Diego area.

Dr. Kimberly J Butterwick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.