Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly E Brown MD
Dr. Kimberly E Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly E Brown has 2 locations
1627 Chew St Fl 6
Allentown, PA 18102
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly E Brown has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kimberly E Brown has the following 2 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Kimberly E Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberly E Brown's office for more information.
17TH & CHEW St Allentown, PA : (610) 969-4300
1627 Chew St Fl 6 Allentown, PA 18102
More about Dr. Kimberly E Brown
I enjoy being outdoors - walking with my dog, hiking, and biking. I like gardening and cooking. I relax in the evening by reading whenever I have the time.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly E Brown, MD - Pediatrics in Allentown, PA, in this video.
Dr. Kimberly E Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.