Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Callegari
Dr. Kimberly Callegari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Callegari is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and Los Angeles Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Callegari has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Callegari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCLA Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Los Angeles Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kimberly Callegari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly Callegari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.