Dr. Kimberly Carlton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Carlton?

Very good treatment

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Very pleased with Dr Carlton. She is knowledgeable and caring. She is also very good about following up whenever there is an issue. The wait time can be long, however, as she tends to fall behind late in the day. Only reason for deducting a star is her nurse who is indifferent on her best day and downright nasty on every other day.

Don't be in a hurry

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I like Dr. Carlton but don't schedule anything within 2-2 1/2 hours after your app't time because you won't make it. She also seems to really like referrals to other Doctors for tests, some of which I think are unnecessary.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Very rude did not seem cocerned with my reason for visit very rude condescending. Her staff made me aware she was not upfront and i should consider before getting established with her, my red flag.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

saw this so called doctor, she is rude, arrogant, and hateful. I would never recommend her. not sure where she got her bedside manners! I have been around doctors for 35 years and she is without a doubt the worst at patient care, and bedside manner.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Carlton listened carefully and diagnosed my husband's somewhat rare neurological disorder and later his early stage diabetes. She won my confidence and is now my primary doctor as well. She has a great network of qualified physicians for referrals which has been so helpful. I recommend her to friends because she knows her stuff. The main issue I have had is follow up by the scheduling staff. You may need to "own" that if you are anxious to get set up for a procedure really quickly.

MHH

Posted on March 1st, 2013

always so slow...seems to be caring doc just always behind and the staff ALWAYS seems to be in a terrible mood, with the exception of the lab folks..I dont want to change but to wait almost an hour for a 10 minute visit is ridiculous.need to look at schedule procedure.

Thorough and competent

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I've been a patient for over a year. Dr. Carlton is very thorough and competent. She has never rushed me. She always listens and treats me with respect. Not coddling, respect. She doesn't overprescribe. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Carlton and have recommended her without hesitation to friends and co-workers with the caveat that her nurse is obnoxious and snide, but the rest of the office staff is wonderful. I consider Dr. Carlton well worth putting up with her nurse.

Only saw her once

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I had to see nurse practioner Carrie Reeves. I had an infection under a tummy tuck scar (5 years old) which they diagonosed as an infected herina???? At least they called for a CT scan that proved to be an abcess which they said was surface only. They did prescribe BATRUM as if it was staph but did not even do a culture. I was to go to a surgeon of there reccommendation that day. Never heard badk from anyone - had to call them the appt was for 5 days later. I got a different surgeon and site unseen he said- these things are usually worse than you think. We may have to do this in hospital - yes the next day I had emergancy surgery with a 4 in wide - 1/1/2 deep hole. So much for a surface abcess!!!! I have a new dr now!

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I made an appointment as a new patient with Dr. Carlton. I had a first am appointment. The nurse came in and did a short health history then told me the Dr. would be in to see me soon. I waited for 10-15 minutes then she came in. She was very nice and able to answer all my questions, I am a male and was a little worried about having a female doctor, after my first vist all doubt was removed, i felt very comfortable with her and look forward to being her patient for years to come

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Have seen this doctor twice. She did not seem familiar w/ my situation even though I had seen her only 3 months before. I did not leave feeling that she understood by health conditions or knew what to do. She was very late both times. Did not appreciate the newspaper article in the examining room explaining "why doctors are late" especially since I had been waiting 2 hours. Staff did not care that I was waitng and did not inform me or another patient that the doctor was running behind.

Posted on March 15th, 2017