3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly M Cheek?

Ok Doctor

I wish she was more personable. I'm not really sure if she listens to her patients.

The Best!

Dr. Cheek is the best internist I have ever had, and I am 70 years old. She is attentive and smart, and she keeps up with medical research for the good of her patients. She is easy to talk to, listens well and responds to my needs and questions with care. Her nurse is attentive, always on time and answers phone inquiries quickly. I recommend Dr. Cheek without reservation; she is the best!

Going to find a new GP

There was no follow up after my visit. I was experiencing neck pain. They made an appointment for me for a specialist but it turned out that the specialist didn't do neck issues.3 days after my visit they Would not offer alternative pain medication until I called after another 2 weeks, crying because I was in so much pain because the one she previously prescribed wasn't working and even then the message was not given accurately to the doctor.

sharp doc

Having a somewhat complex medical history, I was impressed at her understanding of my current situation and the time she spent during our visit.

Do Not Go There

Her Nurse is very good about returning phone calls. Receptionist Michelle is very rude. You should make your own specialist appointments because if its an emergency they dont care. Dr. Cheek called me with some bad news about my health and then when I asked for a little something to calm down SHE WANTED TO SEND ME TO COUNSELING. UNBELIEVABLE.

My vet has more skills.

Dr. Cheek: The best of the best!

In the thirty years that I have been seeing doctors in the Staunton-Waynesboro-Augusta County area; NONE have displayed the level of professionalism,competence and caring that she (and her staff)does.She is punctual, easy to talk to, speaks in terms that I understand, will admit not knowing an answer to a really tough question but will always get the answer for you (via call from herself or her nurse); often on the same or next day. She keeps her word. When she says she's going to refer you to a specialist or set up test, etc; she does...and in a very timely manner at that; and she provides written feedback. She and her staff by far; have the best communication skills of any doctor or office in this area.Dr Cheek doesn't prejudge or stereo type you as some doctors do. She takes the time to LISTEN to what you have to say and she takes you serious.Dr. Cheek and her staff are professional, courtious, have a sense of humor and are the best around. I only have to drive 10 miles to see them but would gladly drive 50 if need be. She's just that good!If you would like to have a doctor that does NOT say that "it's all in your head" and does go BEYOND telling you to quit smoking, watch your weight and do more exercise; then this is the doctor for you!

Im a very happy and new patient of Dr. K. Cheek

she is a very caring and exceptional doctor.Im a new patient and highly recomend her to everybody.Her staff is curtious and always seem to be happy.Also a very clean office in all aspects of the office and examining rooms.

Dr. Kimberly M Cheek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.