Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly A Chesshir has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
One of the best doctors I have met in my life. She is so motherly by nature and is very caring and friendly. I wish I could have my delivery done by her but my husband got transferred to Rhode island and so I had to move with him and find a new doctor. Thank you Dr. for everything. Highly recommended to all first time pregnant ladies. 😊
I was referred to this obgyn because I was experiencing pelvic pain. I gave all my insurance info at the time I made the appointment however because I was 65 years old the Dr "assumed" Medicare would be primary and she did not take Medicare. ( I do not have Medicare part B) Even though I stated I had private insurance and that it was effective the dr was bent on not examining me afraid of not being paid for my visit. Did they not check coverage? I was also told that after 65 I did not need a pap. Well, seems like if you have some issues, she would at least exam to see what the problem is or order a sonogram? All she did was consult with me and suggest I go to go to a urologist without really knowing what my problem may have been. What a waste of time for me to take off work. Why did her staff not check the insurance and verify my eligibility...I have a great plan and have not ever had a claim denied. She was cordial and talkative but not very informed on how insurance works.. neither was her staff.
Always takes time to chat, and remembers things you mentioned over a year ago. She asks intelligent and informed questions about your life and interest, and in a way...it's almost like catching up with an old friend. She's always been straight forward and willing to get another opinion, if warranted.
Although there was often a wait to see the doctor, I never felt like my appointments were cut short. Dr. Chessir is extremely sociable and doesn't make you feel like a health chart. She has the best bedside manner I've ever witnessed in a doctor, probably because she had another career prior to pursing medicine. She is extremely friendly, answers questions and I'm only sad I can't deliver with her as we moved at the 20 week mark of my second pregnancy. I received frequent ultrasounds nd blood tests and I cannot stress enough how amazing this doctor is about making you feel welcome.
22 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1996
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Kimberly A Chesshir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBoardwalk Ob/Gyn, 6750 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 206, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly A Chesshir in this video.
Dr. Kimberly A Chesshir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.