Dr. Kimberly P Cockerham Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly P Cockerham?

Left me hanging

Gentle touch

Dr. Cocker ham has the steadiest touch and text you feel very comfortable

Absolutely love and completely trust Kimberly Cockerham and Staff

Dr. Cockerham's new group is much better !!!

Dr. Cockerham finally left the Zeiter Eye Medical Group she was working for over the last four years. Thank goodness, now the wait time was excellent, the staff super professional and Dr. Cockerham was able to spend more time with me.

It's all about the money not about her real concern for you, but was really good at pretending to be. before surgery. However at my post opt. Appointment from eyelid surgery Dr C didn't even take a close look, just looked at my eyes from a distance. When I showed her my concern because one of my eyes didn't look right,it was quickly excused,and that was it. Really I'm sure Dr.C is a good person,but just may be to busy to sincerely show real interest and address any concerns of her paychants. For me I would not refer this Dr. to anyone I care about.

I don't know why she is rated so high. My experience with her was very depressing and I am worse off now than before my surgery. She is too busy and has poor staff. She prides herself on quality of care, but she doesn't deliver standard quality of care at all. Find another doctor!

just a bit of waiting is my complaint.

Botched laser left permanent scars

Her laser treatment caused severe burns and caused permaent scars ranging from hypertrphic to atrophic to discoloreation. It was my biggest mistake to see her. I have nightmare from the entire experience.

Leaves the room and never gets back with test results

I have been to this office 3x only to be called back to the room after a 45 minute wait. Dr comes in the room and tells the staff to do "Another" test! Go back to the office for results and the Doctor has left...Never got to see her and Im still waiting for my results which one of the staff members slipped and said " Oh my this is not good! Really am I going blind, do I have eye cancer, what is wrong with my eye?? If I ever get my results I swear I will never go back to this lady...She must of had a early lunch that day...Really mad right now.

Eye Surgery

I had upper eye lid surgery done by Dr. Cockerham and I couldn't be happier with the procedure and the doctor. The only thing that bothered me was that I would have liked to spoke to her while I was in the recovery room, but she was already starting another surgery. The nurse was good about answering my questions, I just would have rather spoken directly to Dr. Cockerham. I would highly recommend Dr. Cocokerham for this type of eye surgery.

Upper eye lift

wondeful experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cockerham and her office staff. They were all friendly and curteous and all of my questions and concerns were answered honestly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cockerham to all of my family and friends.