Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly A Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Showing 5 of 5
RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Kimberly A Cox - Posted on March 21st, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Kimberly A Cox - Posted on January 20th, 2018
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Kimberly A Cox - Posted on September 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly A Cox - Posted on March 26th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Kimberly A Cox - Posted on December 15th, 2015
18 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kimberly A Cox accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFoot Specialists Group Inc, 2114 Gault Ave N, Fort Payne, AL
Dr. Kimberly A Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Payne, AL.